The purpose of the Lake County Economic Development Corporation is to facilitate the creation, retention, expansion, and attraction of businesses in Lake County including the cities of Clearlake and Lakeport.
The Lake County Economic Development Corporation is a conduit to business retention, expansion and attraction in Lake County by facilitating connections between resources and ideas. Through utilization of working relationships LCEDC connects public and private sector interests with one another or each other, assists entrepreneurs with many facets of doing business from the design phase to the exit strategy, and collaborates with traditional lenders to identify financing for businesses.
The Corporation provides several services including the following:
• Financing and Access to Capital
• Startup, Expansion and Exit Strategy Assistance
• One on One Consultations
• Business Education Workshops
• Local and Regional Networking Connection
• Preparations for Financing
• Low Interest, Long Term Business Financing
• Access to Multiple Funding Sources
• Loan Packaging for Multiple Sources of Financing