Solano County is the perfect location for companies seeking space to expand and scale their operations while staying close-in to the Bay Area and Sacramento markets and minutes from Napa.
Solano County is located on I80, the major transportation corridor. Solano County is known for its manufacturing strength, one of the largest in the north state in advanced manufacturing, food and beverage and bio-tech companies.
With 7 incorporated cities, 4 with waterfront cities, Solano County offers exceptional value to these scaling businesses:
- 21 business and industrial parks with over 6,700 acres, over 1,000 Tier 1 shovel-ready sites;
- 2.0 million sq. ft. of available industrial, flex and warehouse space;
- One of the strongest manufacturing bases of advanced materials, biotech and food & beverage, $4 billion industry;
- 1.3 million workers within 40 mile labor shed;
- 107,000 out-commuting per day with high occupational quotation in manufacturing and administration;
- Employees earn high rating of productivity from manufacturing firms – 4 out of scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest;
- 15-20% less operating cost than San Jose or San Francisco – industrial space up to 40% less;
- 50-mile radius to Sacramento and Bay Area markets and resources – I-80 plus 5 corridors;
- Affordable diverse lifestyles – housing cost average 50% less than Bay Area;
- A team of professionals to assist a business with a speedy location and access to key resources for a smooth transition.